Welcome to the Indians in Nutrition and Dietetics (IND) Member Interest Group (MIG) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics! We are so glad you have joined this dynamic group of leaders. We sincerely appreciate your support and enthusiasm.
- A voice that advocates for cultural topics, serving as a direct resource to the Academy Diversity Committee and internal teams.
- Opportunity to connect Indian peers on niche topics.
- An IND website to help foster community and connect you with resources.
- A connected, collaborative community with opportunities for FNCE® networking events, year-round communication and a member directory which allows you to identify fellow members
- Access to education and professional development through CPEU webinar trainings, educational toolkits and scholarships for lifelong learning on topics such as clinical diets, cultural foods, holistic, integrative, and functional medicine/nutrition, outreach, impact on nutrition of cultural and ethnic food choices, traditional medicine, and more.
- Opportunities for leadership development within the IND Executive Committee, through leadership development programs and scholarships.
- Social media engagement to foster connections with peers and hear latest announcements.